- Chris Kendall has represented the Sierra Club
concerning legislative matters.
- In conjunction with the Midwest Immigration Human
Rights Council, we represented a Honduran woman seeking political asylum in the United States.
- We have defended a world-class track athlete
accused of anti-doping violations arising out of BALCO.
- Chris has represented a family in a federal civil
rights trial, and together with the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law represented juveniles in juvenile transfer hearings at the appellate and trial level.
- On appeal, Chris successfully obtained reversals
of convictions for pro bono clients in two separate criminal matters.
- Chris is a member of the Palatine Zoning Board of
Appeals and is on the Board of the Chicago Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.
- With Trial Lawyers For Public Justice, Chris
represented an individual sued for business defamation after appearing on Prime Time Live to expose dangers associated with a household product. The court granted the motion to dismiss, with
- Chris has coached the mock trial teams of several
Chicago public high schools in the annual mock trial competition sponsored by Chicago Coalition for Law Related Education.